Tuesday, October 28, 2008

What I want

I would like to see more people responding to this blog. I will help with any questions you have about doing so....but it helps me feel connected to those who I know are reading this.
Thank you
Love and miss you all!!!

4 comments:

Kate said...

AJ,
I do check your blog but, do not often get a chance to post. Between my masters, committees at school, and things at home... I am so busy. But, I will try to post more.
Miss you!
Kate

BB said...

AJ:

You are so good about commenting on my blog, I am happy to return the favor. The girls always ask me to click on the "moose" link..that's you guys :).

ugadawgs said...

I am here too, I enjoy reading your blog.
avery and hunter's mom

ugadawgs said...

My family does the same thing, they read my blog , but don't post. BB is so nice to post on mine.