Sunday, October 19, 2008
Can I go back to bed yet...?
So here is a run down of my Saturday. After getting out of the shower I threw some clothes on, brushed out my hair to put a beanie on. I walked over and picked Autumn up from her sleep over at Madeline's. Adam wanted to take the kids to the zoo and go ice skating. I had gotten him a pair of jeans and a shirt that wasn't going to work, so I figured that I would return them. I rushed and got the kids ready, along with myself...which was not turning out too well because of the beanie on my head...it did a number on my hair. Well to make a long story short, I was feeling rushed to get to the car and all I remember was grabbing my purse and then seeing the ceiling and the excruciating pain in my leg. I fell down the first flight of stairs. Its only nine steps but on my golly... it hurt! Adam came rushing back in from the garage. He said he heard a big boom and then me scream "ouch!!". Don't worry, nothing is broke. I do have a good bruise and I think I may have twisted something, but I will manage just fine. I went along and "walked" the zoo, then I watched as they skated. Ayden and Autumn are both getting better, they can make it around a few times before one of them falls. ;O) At one point Autumn fell as she was standing at the wall talking to me,and as she was standing up laughing a comment got made that she was now acting like me.... hmmm.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Oh AJ...I am glad that your ego is injured more than your body, but that is no fun.
My leg has a nice bruise going, but is starting to feel better. I won't be living this down for a while ;O)
Post a Comment