Tuesday, October 28, 2008

The Big Surprise is Coming

Papa Bob is coming up for Halloween and the two little ones are still clueless. he will be here Thursday and I am dying with anticipation to see how they will react. They are still having a hard time with the adjustments of not having family nearby, and I am dreading how the holidays are going to go. We have always gone to my families house and had a big get together Thanksgiving and Christmas Eve. We are going to try and make things as normal as possible, but we aren't going to be able do our traditions.... so in short it will be nice to have Papa here. I understand and hope no one takes this and feels guilty. If we could ...we would pay for the tickets and have everyone here, or go home. But that will have to wait until next year.... and it will happen next year. So you may have gotten rid of us for now...but we will be back!!;O)

No comments: