Sunday, May 17, 2009

Baby girl is sick

We had been fighting what we thought was a chest cold for about a week and a half, but Autumn was getting croupier and croupier. I got and appointment for her and found my suspicions were correct...she has pneumonia. I knew as soon as I saw her xrays. She has consolidated pneumonia in both lungs, but more so in her right side. She is on an antibiotic, but not the doctors first choice...but she is allergic to so many antibiotics. We seems to be responding well to the meds, and finally able to get some of the gunk out...and keeping the fever down. We will go back for a follow-up xray in 30 days unless she needs to go back on before then. We will keep you posted. Love to all!!

2 comments:

ugadawgs said...

Hope she feels better soon!

BB said...

Yes. We hope she is on the mend soon too. Emily sends her love and kisses. She misses her Autumn.