I have to apologize for falling behind on the blog. Things have been so crazy here. I started my class last week, and am waiting to see my grade on my first assignment. The whole juggling school,work, and mom thing is a little more stressful than I was thinking. People are going to have to learn to adjust and be flexible around here.
The other night I was dreaming tax prep and looking where to put a certain bible verse into the file....yeah..I need to watch what eat/drink before bed. I actually haven't sleep good all week. Monday was one of those days where everything that could go wrong, did. Before I headed off to work, Adam made a comment about us getting robbed...great, lets plant that worry in my head. Tuesday was class, and that night I dreamt about getting robbed at work and got woke up because I was screaming in my sleep. Ghee, wonder why that happened!! Thanks honey! Wednesday night, our boiler that heats the house broke. Waking up to a freezing house is horrible. They managed to get that fixed by late morning but it took all day yesterday to get the housed warmed back up.
The kiddos are all doing fine. They start their spring break today after school. Since I am not working tonight, I thought that we could go do something fun. The younger two want to go swimming, but the thought of getting in a swimsuit is not that appealing to me. Speaking of swimming...Autumn went to a birthday party about a week ago. My first time at the pool here...very nice...but I was surprised at my daughter. We knew she has grown (we had to get new pants since she was literally popping to buttons on her old ones), but my twiggy girl is no more. She is getting the fluffies that kids usually get before they spout up again, but it looked so much worse because her swimsuit was too small. She has gone from a 6 slim to an 8 in a few months!!! I found an adorable "Speedo" suit at Costco, got seven, and had to exchange for the eight. Poor Ayden is the only one not getting bigger right now!! Austin is just shy of 6'2", Autumn is getting bigger in every way (taller/wider), but poor Bubby is stuck! I know his time will come...and then watch out! We are already gearing up for Baseball with him. Not sure how it goes up here...we still have snow up to my thigh...do we play in the snow?!! I'll let you know how that goes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment