Monday, September 1, 2008

Back to the Arctic Oasis




After we did some more shopping today, I took the kids back to the community center. They have not stopped going on and on about the rock wall. It is a 31 ft wall with four climbing spots. They are all harnessed in and it is hooked to a counter weight machine, so they can't fall and hurt themselves. Even Autumn tried this time and did very well... she made it about half way up. It really wore them out and we were only there about a half hour!
We plan on going there a lot more often.... this way they can play and I can work out. I even got new shoes... thanks to Fred Meyers (an additional 60% off clearance). We have done quite a bit of shopping, but it was hard to plan clothing when you are in 100 degree weather when you are packing. I was told that it gets warm up here... 80 in the summer. But this year has been a record breaking cool and wet summer. We have had to get more warm clothes until our stuff get here and we are preparing for the coldness of winter. :-)
Well I have to get these kids ready for school! I absolutely love their schools so far....I can't believe everything they have in their curriculum!!

No comments: